We have many full-time and part-time positions available! If interested in employment, please click here to view and apply for current open positions.
$500 Sign-on bonus! New hires will receive a $250 bonus at three-months & another $250 bonus at 6-months of employment.
Employee must be in good-standing to be eligible for bonus.
$500 Employee Referral bonus! Refer an employee to our agency & receive a $250 bonus at their 3-months & another $250 bonus at their 6-months of employment.
Referral must be in good-standing.
If you do not have access to an electronic device with internet or experience trouble completing the application, please feel free to come into our main office, located at 1121 Jackson Street NE #113, Minneapolis, MN 55413, to complete the application on one of our computers.
Why work for us?
Integrity Living Options, Inc. recognizes that a talented and diverse workforce is key to providing high quality services and supports to the individuals we serve. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of the people we employ.
ILO is committed to seeking out, rewarding, and retaining the finest talent to ensure responsive and respectful services and supports are provided to the individuals we serve. It is the Company’s policy to provide job candidates equal opportunity to employment and we follow the tenets of affirmative action in hiring staff members.
Integrity Living Options, Inc. offers a variety of benefits to employees, such as:
- Competitive Pay
- Full-time Employees are eligible for an affordable, comprehensive health care plan, as well as dental insurance, life insurance, and long-term disability benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Retirement Savings Plan (with % match by company)
- Flexible Work Schedules
- On-going Training
- Access to AFLAC supplemental insurance policies
- Corporate Wellness through the YMCA
- Full-time employees are eligible for two weeks of paid time off following the birth or adoption of child
General Applicant Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Willingness to transport clients
- Ability to clear a Minnesota Department of Human Services background study